12-12-01_63046 Jeffrey Lindsay 2014-03-12T14:54:51+00:00
About Jeff Lindsay
Jeff Lindsay lives in Shanghai but has roots in Utah and Wisconsin. His interests include China and Chinese (the language and the food), intellectual property, chemical engineering, magic (a hobby), reading, writing, travel, photography, and his LDS faith.
This website has been around since 1994 and has a troubling mix of topics and styles. Therapy hasn't helped, but maybe you can. Chime in and let me know what you think.
Jeff writes occasionally at Innovation Fatigue, Nauvoo Times (Orson Scott Card's project), Mormanity, and here on my "mixed report" blog, "Shake Well Before Serving," now mostly about China.
Raising Money for Surgery for an Impoverished Chinese TeenagerMarch 24th, 2013
Where to Find Cheese in ShanghaiOctober 11th, 2012
The Mysterious Angels of Lujiazui Park Watching Over ShanghaiOctober 25th, 2014
More Trouble: Challenges of Teaching English in ChinaOctober 8th, 2014
Young Single Adult Tours in Shanghai, Fall 2014September 11th, 2014
Recent Pages (Wordpress)
- Appleton, Wisconsin: One of America’s Best Midwest Cities with Great Dining, Events, and Recreation
- Intellectual Property and Innovation – Perspectives from Jeff Lindsay
- Surviving China: Tips for Living in Shanghai and Beyond
- The Hmong People in Wisconsin: Immigrants from Laos to the United States
- The Latter-day Saint (Mormon) Experience
- Avoiding Temple Blindness: Tips for Latter-day Saints on Appreciating the Ancient Aspects of the LDS Temple
- Book of Mormon Geography
- Hebrew Wordplays in the Book of Mormon Text: Possible Evidence of Ancient Origins
- Isis and Maat in Facsimile 3 of the Book of Abraham: A Horrific Blunder by Joseph Smith?
- The List Against “The List”: My Recommended Reading List for Serious Students of LDS Religion
- The Problem of Evil, Or, We Are All Statistics Till the Conflict Is Over
- Tips for LDS Young Single Adults Visiting Shanghai
- Transportation in China
- Visiting Shanghai