11-08-26_42425 Jeffrey Lindsay 2014-03-13T07:25:07+00:00
About Jeff Lindsay
Jeff Lindsay lives in Shanghai but has roots in Utah and Wisconsin. His interests include China and Chinese (the language and the food), intellectual property, chemical engineering, magic (a hobby), reading, writing, travel, photography, and his LDS faith.
This website has been around since 1994 and has a troubling mix of topics and styles. Therapy hasn't helped, but maybe you can. Chime in and let me know what you think.
Jeff writes occasionally at Innovation Fatigue, Nauvoo Times (Orson Scott Card's project), Mormanity, and here on my "mixed report" blog, "Shake Well Before Serving," now mostly about China.
Raising Money for Surgery for an Impoverished Chinese TeenagerMarch 24th, 2013
Where to Find Cheese in ShanghaiOctober 11th, 2012
Young Single Adult Tours in Shanghai, Fall 2014September 11th, 2014
YiLi Road Area on Line 10: Great Shanghai Dining Experiences AboundAugust 2nd, 2014
Recent Pages (Wordpress)
- Appleton, Wisconsin: One of America’s Best Midwest Cities with Great Dining, Events, and Recreation
- Surviving China: Tips for Living in Shanghai and Beyond
- The Hmong People in Wisconsin: Immigrants from Laos to the United States
- The Latter-day Saint (Mormon) Experience
- Avoiding Temple Blindness: Tips for Latter-day Saints on Appreciating the Ancient Aspects of the LDS Temple
- Book of Mormon Geography
- Hebrew Wordplays in the Book of Mormon Text: Possible Evidence of Ancient Origins
- Isis and Maat in Facsimile 3 of the Book of Abraham: A Horrific Blunder by Joseph Smith?
- The List Against “The List”: My Recommended Reading List for Serious Students of LDS Religion
- Tips for LDS Young Single Adults Visiting Shanghai
- Transportation in China
- Visiting Shanghai