Book of Mormon Nuggets
Supplementing Jeff Lindsay's Book of Mormon Evidences page.
Index to Book of Mormon Nuggets:Each of the following nuggets is a separate page:
- Book of Mormon Nuggets: New World Figurines
- Of Arrows and Sticks
- Mosiah and Ether: High Internal Consistency
- Of Thieves and Robbers
- Book of Mormon Names and the Lachish Letters
- Mulek, Son of Zedekiah
- Textual Criticism of the Book of Mormon: More Evidence of Authenticity
- Uto-Aztecan and the Book of Mormon: Linguists Provide Possible Evidence Consistent with Book of Mormon Claims
- Legends of the Great White God: Consistent with Book of Mormon Claims
- Hiding Sacred Records like the Golden Plates: A Well Established Ancient Practice
- What Could Joseph Smith Have Known about Mesoamerica?
- Circumstantial Evidence and the Witnesses of the Golden Plates: Can They Be Ignored Any Longer?
- Why Should We Expect to Find Jewish DNA in Native Americans?--meant as a supplement to my major page on the DNA issue. See also "Questions about Science and Mormon Doctrine."
- Mesoamerican Traditions of Darkness and Seismic Events when Christ Died--from the writings of Veytia.
- More Support for the Place Nahom--further discoveries shed more light on this amazing evidence, as reported by S. Kent Brown.
- Transoceanic Origins for Native Americans: Legends of Crossing the Ocean
- The Place Shazer (posted Jan. 21, 2004)
- The Book of Mormon and the Writings of Alexander von Humboldt (posted Feb. 8, 2004)
- King Benjamin's Address - an authentic ancient farewell speech (May 17, 2004)
- Lessons from the Elephantine Papyri Regarding Book of Mormon Names and Nephi's Temple (May 22, 2004)
- The Richness of First Nephi in the Book of Mormon: Further Reading (June 22, 2004)
- Abinadi's Use of Ancient Near Eastern Concepts in His Testimony of Christ (May 29, 2005)
- Friar Diego de Landa's Observations on the Yucatan - Possible Echoes from the Book of Mormon? (Aug. 28, 2005)
- Olive Trees and the Book of Mormon
- Those Implausible Golden Plates of the Book of Mormon: Why I Gave in to Anti-Mormon Pressure
Other Resources:Book of Mormon Evidences
One Day in the Life of Joseph Smith, Translator Extraordinaire of the Book of Mormon--my satirical script for a skit dealing with allegations that Joseph Smith plagiarized from numerous sources in preparing the Book of Mormon. Released Jan. 16, 2004.
FairMormon.org - one of the best pro-LDS sites on the Web.
Reformed Egyptian - an excellent article by Bill Hamblin in Review of Books on the Book of Mormon, 19/1 (2007): 31-35.
One of many pages at JeffLindsay.com.